ALW COMMISSION BASED REFERRAL PROGRAM LAUNCHED FOR PARTNERS AND SUPPORTERS
Accomms Least Wanted (ALW) has recently launched a commission-based referral program for Partners and Supporters of ALW’s Risk Mitigation Platform for Registered Short Term Accommodation Providers (STAPs). Tamie Matthews, CEO/Founder of RevenYou has become one of ALW’s early supporters to adopt the referral program. RevenYou has begun promoting ALW to RevenYou’s own customer base as an essential risk mitigation tool to protect STAP businesses, property, staff and guests from Rogue Guest behaviours and subsequent damage to property and reputation.
REVENYOU RECOGNISES THE BENEFITS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS
REVENYOU – Revenue Distribution & Support for the Independent Hotelier
Established in 2016, Melbourne based Tamie Matthews, saw the struggles that small, medium, independent and boutique STAPs were facing in managing revenue and optimising their resources. Tamie, who has a strong background in revenue management and education, identified the need to pass on her acquired knowledge to these providers.
Having spent a lifetime working in 3-5 star branded properties around the world, Tamie’s passion is helping hoteliers across Asia Pacific upskill their knowledge, understanding and skills in pricing, revenue management, distribution, sales & marketing.
Tamie and her team at RevenYou manage pricing, distribution, sales & marketing for a variety of properties all around the country.
RevenYou work with industry insiders daily, and are always up to date on the issues facing the industry, which allows the team to find unique opportunities to develop strategies tailored to those managing properties, based on the latest best practice. With the RevenYou team, customers learn from the team’s collective experience and expertise.
Customers don’t need a big budget to access RevenYou’s services. Tamie is solutions driven and brings with her a wealth of knowledge and practical experience in how to increase profit margins by using what is available for free or at very little cost. Tamie trained as a teacher at Waikato University, New Zealand; her training allows her to focuses on and delivering learning in an entertaining and interactive manner, breaking down steps for improvement in manageable chunks and in everyday language, helping customers achieve set-up, manage and develop revenue, sales and marketing strategies thus increasing RevPAR year on year.
RevenYou are Revenue Specialists
Areas that RevenYou specialise in include (but not limited to):
• Creation of and management of special offers designed to fill gaps
• Reviewing OTA listings and improving ranking … we all know Page 1 is where it is at but do you know how to get there without paying increased commission?
• Adding new OTA listings – are you on the top 10 for 2015/16?
• SWOT analysis – when was the last time you took a moment to look at your competitors?
• Flexible rates – do you actively manage your rates on a daily or weekly basis?
• Website creation and updates designed to attract direct bookings.
• Special events – when are they and what rate strategy should you have in place?
• Relief Revenue Management – sickness, maternity leave, gaps in employment?
• PMS training – Room Master, RMS and many more
• Social media – creation of listings across all channels and loading regular updates.
• Staff training – reception, reservations and revenue management
Tamie Matthews of RevenYou is a regular contributer and instigator of dialogue within the Accommodation Sector and is a great resource for the Independent Hotelier. You can find more details about RevenYou by contacting the team at:
PH +61497 864 694
Interested in the ALW Commission Based Referral Program for Partners and Supporters?
Get in contact with the ALW team by registering your expression of interest to:
email@example.com, using the Subject EOI: Referral Program